My 2013 Reading List

I am first of all making a commitment to continue reading in my Bible Everyday.  The most important book we should all be reading EVERYDAY!

 
And then when time allows I will be reading from the following list of books throughout the year in 2013. Some of these books are new to me, some I am finishing and some I am reading again. I am planning on reading at least one book per month. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In No Particular Order: 
 
 
 
 
Living Life on Purpose: Discovering God's Best for Your Life  -              By: Lysa TerKeurst
 
Desperate: Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe   -              By: Sarah Mae, Sally Clarkson
 
 
I Used to be so Organized
 
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Books that I am continually reading in and praying through are:
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I am sure there will be additions to this list and I will update accordingly but for now this is my list.  How about you?  What books do you plan on reading in the New Year?  Leave your book choices in the comments sections or if you have made a list on your own blog please leave the link to your blog.  Happy Reading!

7 comments:

  1. I love your reading list and have added a few to my Goodreads shelf.

    I have posted my own reading list if you'd like to check it out:
    http://www.growinginhisglory.com/2013/01/my-tentative-reading-list-for-2013.html

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keri, thanks for stopping by. I checked out your page and your list of books. I am very impressed! That is ALOT of books.

      Delete
  2. I just finished Desperate/. It was the first book I was able to check off my list this year. :-) Here is the rest of my book ramblings and a look back at last year, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristin, thanks for checking out my list. I feel lack a slacker looking at how many you read last year, yikes! How was the book Desperate?

      Delete
  3. Those look interesting!

    I LOVE reading and always have quite a few books on the go! The Life That Says Welcome book looks really interesting! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good list. I just posted mine as well (with a decidedly children's librarian flair, I must admit) . . . http://modernishhomemaker.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-reading-list-for-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen, visiting you from Deep Roots at Home. Great list here, I'm reading "I used to Be So Organized" now, an excellent book for those who tend to be over-committed or overwhelmed. Thanks for the reminder to be reading THE Book. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and reading your comments!

You can email me anytime at aheartformyhome(at)gmail(dot)com with comments, questions, suggestions for posts, etc..