Intentional Gratitude - Not Just Saying Thank You


At the beginning of this year I made a commitment to myself to be intentional with my gratitude. A commitment to not just tell people I appreciated them but to show them.

Some people, of course know they have been an influence to you or others but sometimes people make a huge impact in and on our lives and they may never even realize it.

The first person I was intentional with my gratitude about was my Aunt. An awesome Christian woman that loves The Lord first and then her family. It was because of this Aunt that I first came to know Jesus. I have mentioned before that I did not grow up in a Christian home. I grew up with parents who believed in God but we were not taken to church by them regularly. My parents never prayed with us in fact I have never seen or heard them pray to this day. They may do it but I have not been witness of it. They didn't do devotions with us and discuss the Word with us but you know what this particular Aunt of mine did.

To continue reading please hop on over to The Purposeful Mom where I am contributing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and reading your comments!

You can email me anytime at aheartformyhome(at)gmail(dot)com with comments, questions, suggestions for posts, etc..