Ravioli Pepperoni Supper

 
This recipe was given to me by one of my dearest friends years ago and I am oh so happy she shared it with me.  First of all my family LOVES it!  Second of all it is probably one of the easiest and quickest meals that I make.  Seriously it is a Win Win for us.
 
Here is what you need for the basic Ravioli Dinner:
*1 bag of frozen cheese filled ravioli (I usually buy Save A Lot or Great Value Brand)
*1 can of spaghetti sauce (I buy the cheapest possible, usually Hunts for about $1.00 per can)
*Mozzarella cheese
 
That's it!  3 Ingredients. 
 
However, the recipe I was given called for mushrooms (how ever many you like) and also to add in pepperoni (again how ever much you want).  While I usually do add the pepperoni (unless I don't have any) I have never added the mushrooms because only half of my clan likes them.  But I will say with or without these last 2 ingredients it is still delicious and one of my families favorites.
 
How to:
Cook your ravioli according to package directions.  Drain and add back to pan.
Add in one jar/can of sauce. 
I usually always add in about half a can of water as well.
Add your mushrooms and/or pepperoni (if you want).
Top with Mozzarella cheese and allow cheese to melt on top.
 
Done. 
 
From start to finish I would say this takes not more than 15 minutes to make.  Make a batch of garlic bread or serve some rolls and a side salad and you have a complete meal.  This makes about 6 servings so if you have a larger family you may want to double the recipe.

1 comment:

  1. I make ravioli often. It's a great frugal meal. Adding the pepperoni is a great addition and I'll have to remember that the next time I make this. We always have pepperoni here!
    Blessings,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and reading your comments!

You can email me anytime at aheartformyhome(at)gmail(dot)com with comments, questions, suggestions for posts, etc..