Proverb 31 Bible Study

I mentioned back several weeks ago that I was leading a Good Morning Girls Bible Study group on the Proverbs 31 Woman.  Well after 10 weeks of digging deeper into God's Word we are finishing up the study this week.  I have learned so much about myself, my friends and what God expects of us as women, wives and mothers through this study.  

This is definitely a study that I will revisit yearly just to refresh my vision and purpose.  In the past I have read these verses many times but I had never really studied it until now.  My eyes have been opened to many things that I am supposed to be and do.  I have realized area's where I do well at my calling and area's that need A LOT of work.  I also now know the kind of woman I am to teach my son's to look for in a wife according to scripture.

If you would like to do the Proverbs 31 study through Good Morning Girls you still can.  Simply go Here and Check out their archives at the bottom of the pages for the study.  It comes complete with a P31 ebook, blog posts and video's, and a scripture reading schedule.  I know you will be blessed by the study. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much, Jen for writing a post about GMG!!! So blessed to have you join us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Angela. I have enjoyed being a part of GMG very much.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and reading your comments!

You can email me anytime at aheartformyhome(at)gmail(dot)com with comments, questions, suggestions for posts, etc..